Painted Miniatures By Jarrett Lee
Ack. When I get back into painting, I tend to get back into it in a big way. Right now, I feel like I want to paint EVERYTHING I SEE lol.
I'm jonesing to paint:
- Warmachine Cygnar to accompany a small army I am inheriting from a friend
- 40k Orks of all shapes and sizes
- The new Space Marines in the September Spearhead set (some of those character models are sweet!)
- Warmachine Legends models
- Hordes Epic Warlocks (Everblight specifically, for my army)
- Vampire Counts Skeletons
- The Skull Taker (Chaos)
- Dark Elf Cold One Nights
- a 40k Terminator Lord (Nurgle, to be finished off)
- 40k Terminators using Forgeworld Spacewolf and World Eaters accessories (ordered already!)
This isn't even the whole list. The stupid thing is, every night I kinda pace around my work area aimlessly, picking up models and putting them down again. I think I basically overwhelm myself with options to the point of getting nothing done. Other problem is I know deep down half this stuff won't get done if I buy it lol, and to top it all off it's gonna be really hot weather this week which I don't enjoy painting in.
I also want to paint nicer models, and try to get past an 8.0 score on CMON lol - I was totally hoping the AoW Shaman would do that as I put a lot of effort into him, but he's hovering under 8. Tough crowd
Just some ranting and rambling.